Safety Training Programs
The best way to improve production, quality and employee safety is to ensure that employees are properly trained prior to starting work. Safety training programs are an essential component of any industry—this critical training touches virtually every aspect of your business from productivity to finance. After all, no organization, no matter how efficient its processes, is immune to the benefits of having proper procedures in place.
No matter what safety training your organization requires, we can help you determine the methods and timing that will work best for your business. Our training tools help you customize your safety training program to ensure that your employees are trained to your satisfaction. Plus, our videos and modules allow your employees to review training materials as needed.
Don’t see the Safety Training Program you’re looking for? Let us know.
Available Products (3)
- Incidents are unplanned, undesired events that adversely affect the completion of a task. Even when there were no injuries or property damage, it is ...
Free Preview Available
Wrong Way Right Way: Safety Cases
- Research has shown that laughter helps engage students, enhance recall, and improve learning.
Guided by this principle, this new program helps ...
Free Preview Available
- General Safety & Health
- Safety is no accident. Our General Safety & Health video training series covers essential safety topics, such as eliminating common safety hazards, fire safety, and traveling safely. This video series is essential for every organization.
- Laboratory Safety
- Flammables, explosives, and general safety procedures for the laboratory are just a few of the topics covered in this video series. OSHA compliance and materials handling are also available in these training programs.
- Regulatory Compliance - Safety
- Training topics in this category include: air quality, hearing conservation, asbestos, confined space, lead contamination, respiratory protection, bloodborne pathogens, supported scaffolding, personal protective equipment (PPE), and other regulatory and OSHA topics.
- Safety Committees
- Every organization should implement a safety committee. These training programs cover vital topics that affect most companies, such as conflict resolution, drug and alcohol abuse, workplace violence, and workplace harassment.
- Accident Prevention & Investigation
- Prevent accidents in the workplace and create a greater sense of safety within your teams with this series of training tools. Topics covered include accident investigation and accident prevention.
- Disaster & Emergency Plans
- If the unspeakable happened, do you have a plan in place? Proactive disaster planning can make all the difference in the unforeseeable event of floods, fires, and other crises.
- Driving Safely
- Safe driving skills arent just for teenagers taking drivers ed. This section of safety training programs offers tools to develop safe driving habits and safe drivers for your organization.
- Electrical Safety
- Electricity is so common that many of us dont give it a second thought, which can lead to disaster. These training tools and programs emphasize the importance of electrical safety.
- Proper technique and equipment can mean the difference between productivity and injury. Effective and successful "fits" assure high productivity, avoidance of illness and injury risks, and increased satisfaction among your workforce.
- First Aid
- In the event of an accident or injury, responding promptly is a critical need. From CPR to heat stress, these tools can help you address painful injuries that can affect worker productivity.
- Hazardous Substances
- Safe transport and handling of hazardous materials are part of many work situations. These materials cover hazard communication training, as well as information on a variety of hazardous substances.